Beat is a mobile app that transforms the way people move in their cities. Tap on a button on your smartphone and you get a ride in just a few minutes.
Beat started its life as “Taxibeat” in 2011 in Europe and after 3 years expanded its operations to Peru where it serves millions of rides every single month. It currently operates in Greece, Peru, Chile and Colombia with many new markets coming in the next months and years. Its great success was attested by the acquisition from Daimler A.G. and Beat is already establishing its position in Latin America which is current focus of expansion.
Beat’s vision is to offer an affordable and efficient way for people to move in their cities.
About the role
Being a Customer Experience Representative at Beat is all about providing excellent customer support to riders and drivers. You will work closely with the city’s Operations Manager and Operations Agents to handle our community’s toughest issues through understanding different perspectives, and creating solutions together. You will be the face and voice of Beat across your city, facilitating the use of the app from both drivers and riders, answering real time calls and emails.
The ideal candidate is enthusiastic and passionate about creating an amazing and personalised experience for all Beat users.
What will you have to do day in day out:
Deliver high-quality service via our ticket management platform, email or over the phone
Be a passionate advocate for riders and drivers while answering any questions that come up daily
Show empathy and persistence while resolving riders’ and drivers’ demands and unsatisfactory experiences
Build loyalty among our users and get them to fall in love with Beat all over again
Triage issues and escalate them when necessary
Make recommendations based on feature requests and bugs reported by users
What you will need to have:
- 1+ years of Customer Support experience
- The ability to speak, read and write Spanish and English fluently
- Good problem solving and active listening skills
- Excitement about new technologies, being in love with the internet and the web based productivity services
- Be a prolific user of touch screen & smart phones
- Passion for helping and empowering Beat drivers and riders
- Ability to multitask and perform effectively under pressure in a fast paced environment.
What's in it for you:
- Competitive full-time salary
- Beat rides! Travel in our city for free, at the tap of a button.
- Flexible working hours, top Line tools
- Opportunities to participate in cutting-edge training and conferences of your choice
- A comfortable, stylish, friendly working environment with A-level professionals
- Healthy snacks all day long and a monthly amount for lunch
Being part of an environment that offers challenging goals, autonomy and mentoring, which creates incredible opportunities, both for you and the company.
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Beat is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion