Beat is a mobile app that transforms the way people move in their cities. Tap on a button on your smartphone and you get a ride in just a few minutes.
Beat started its life as “Taxibeat” in 2011 in Europe and after 3 years expanded its operations to Peru where it serves millions of rides every single month. It currently operates in Greece, Peru, Chile and Colombia with many new markets coming in the next months and years. Its great success was attested by the acquisition from Daimler A.G. and Beat is already establishing its position in Latin America which is current focus of expansion.
Beat’s vision is to offer an affordable and efficient way for people to move in their cities.
About the role
We are looking for a high-calibre Legal Analyst to join our team in Santiago. You will need to oversee all aspects of corporate law, consumer law and regulations for our business. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work closely with stakeholders in order to ensure legal conformity and minimize probability of exposure. You must be organized, experienced and willing to take on the responsibilities necessary to make things happen!
The core responsibilities include to participate, impact and support every internal and external procedure regarding legal issues.
What you'll do day in day out:
- Provide legal advice to the company
- Manage, analyze and follow up on contracts (commercial, suppliers, clients, etc)
- Identify and create new procedures for business organization
- Be on top of issuance of licenses, permits and authorizations of all types
- Plan and execute internal audits, validate and manage all legal documents
- Perform administrative procedures with local entities
- Monitor current legislation that might affect the company’s projects
What you need to have:
- Bachelor Degree in Law
- 3 years of experience in a Law Firm
- 1 year of experience in a private company
- Knowledge of Corporate Law & Consumer Law is a plus
- Knowledge about Labor Law is a plus
- Active member of the Chilean Bar
- Strong knowledge of the Chilean Legislation
- Strong analytical and business skills
- English fluency (oral & written)
What's in it for you:
- Competitive full-time salary
- 100% Private Health Coverage on the Company’s group program
- Beat rides! Travel in our city for free, at the tap of a button
- Flexible working hours, top Line tools, english lessons
- Opportunities to participate in cutting-edge training and conferences of your choice in Chile and abroad
- A comfortable, stylish, friendly working environment with A-level professionals
- Healthy snacks all day long
- Being part of an environment that offers challenging goals, autonomy and mentoring, which creates incredible opportunities, both for you and the company
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Beat is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion.