Beat is a mobile app that transforms the way people move in their cities. Tap on a button on your smartphone and you get a ride in just a few minutes.
Beat started its life as “Taxibeat” in 2011 in Europe and after 3 years expanded its operations to Peru where it serves millions of rides every single month. It currently operates in Greece, Peru, Chile and Colombia with many new markets coming in the next months and years. Its great success was attested by the acquisition from Daimler A.G. and Beat is already establishing its position in Latin America which is current focus of expansion.
Beat’s vision is to offer an affordable and efficient way for people to move in their cities.
About the role
This role is a unique opportunity to be at the centre of business, and therefore make a real contribution to the sustainable growth for Beat. This role calls for a combination of savvy analytics, strategic thinking, problem solving, ruthless execution mentality, knowledge of the local markets. Additionally strong coordination and time management skills are required, as well as the interpersonal ability to work alongside a multinational team of high performing individuals. It requires a commitment to operational excellence, a can-do attitude and a deep understanding of the dynamics of the local market and competition.
What will you have to do day in day out:
- Being the pricing SPOC for the whole local market; manage small team locally, work closely with Athens headquarters for establishing and optimizing the pricing strategy across all cities where Beat operates
- Responsible for planning and coordinating small teams locally in order to facilitate the execution of pricing related processes and relevant ad hoc tasks.
- Owner of company reports with regards to pricing and monitoring the markets.
- Responsible for implementing daily ad hoc adjustments in pricing tactics
Attend calls and meetings internally and with Athens HQs as part of standard pricing processes
- Provide organized qualitative feedback and meaningful local insights with any component that is associated with pricing and competition.
- Participate in data driven exercises on price related tactics.
What you’ll need to have:
- Minimum 2 years experience within Transportation/Consulting/Business Management/Project Management.
- Fluency in English both written and verbal
- Love for technology - you are a "Pro" MS Office user.
- High adaptability to change and ability to execute quickly and accurately
- Data-driven decision mentality, sound business judgment through strong analytical thinking
- Well structured approach to standard tasks, solid coordination and time management skills, attention to detail
- Be a Hustler - You have no problem getting your hands dirty and doing the gritty work that comes along with the higher-level thinking
- Team player mindset who takes ownership for a collective outcome, helping others along the way
- Ability to take initiatives when needed in a fast-moving environment, meet deadlines and be an efficient multitasker
What's in it for you:
- Competitive full-time salary
- Beat rides! Travel in our city for free, at the tap of a button.
- Flexible working hours, top Line tools
- Opportunities to participate in cutting-edge training and conferences of your choice
- A comfortable, stylish, friendly working environment with A-level professionals
- Healthy snacks all day long and a monthly amount for lunch
Being part of an environment that offers challenging goals, autonomy and mentoring, which creates incredible opportunities, both for you and the company.
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Beat is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religion.