Beat is a mobile app that transforms the way people move in their cities. Tap on a button on your smartphone and you get a ride in just a few minutes.
Beat started its life as “Taxibeat” in 2011 in Europe and after 3 years expanded its operations to Peru where it serves millions of rides every single month. It currently operates in Greece, Peru, Chile and Colombia with many new markets coming in the next months and years. Its great success was attested by the acquisition from Daimler A.G. and Beat is already establishing its position in Latin America which is current focus of expansion.
Beat’s vision is to offer an affordable and efficient way for people to move in their cities.
About the role
We are looking for an enthusiastic People Operations Generalist for our offices in Santiago. He/she will be part of our team and ensure that our local operations will be running smoothly to deliver the maximum value to our people and the whole Organization.
In this role you will be working closely with the Country Manager to identify and execute projects to improve the overall candidate and employee experience. You will be dealing with recruitment, payroll, training and development, performance evaluation and job satisfaction. Due to the diversity of the role’s responsibilities, the ideal candidate needs to be a competent and resourceful individual with a passion about finding the best ways to support our growing family!
What you'll do day in day out:
- Ensure high standards for the hiring process, end to end, and provide a unique experience for the candidates
- Conduct interviews using various reliable personnel selection tools/methods to filter candidates within a given timeline
- Coordination of payroll in cooperation with our external accountants
- Generate reports for multiple stakeholders regarding payroll, hiring, performance reviews etc.
- Communicate information to employees about compensation and benefits issues and provide excellent support regarding such matters
- Coordinate Beat’s training plan in Chile and ensure compliance with Company’s policy
- Be the owner of local policies, performance evaluations and job satisfaction surveys
- Communicate and drive execution of ad hoc projects in close partnership with Beat’s central PeopleOps team and the rest of local teams in South America region
What you’ll need to have:
- 2+ years in recruiting / interviewing experience
- 5+ years in Human Resources. Previous experience in payroll or as a Generalist will be a plus
- Working experience in high-volume or extremely fast-paced environment on a similar field is a plus
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal
- Team spirit with a sense of ownership and “get things done” attitude
- Ability to work independently and come up with creative solutions
- High adaptability to change and ability to execute quickly
- Great communication and presentations skills
- Strong command of data and analytics; use of data to influence change
- Ability to collaborate effectively, work cross-functionally and cross-culturally with local and global teams
- Working experience with ATS system will be a plus
What's in it for you:
- Full-time competitive salary
- Legal life insurance since first day of employment
- Beat rides-travel in our city for free, at the tap of a button
- Flexible working hours and top line tools
- A great opportunity to grow and work with the most amazing people in the industry
- Being part of an environment that offers challenging goals, autonomy and mentoring, which creates incredible opportunities, both for you and the company
Please submit your CV in English
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Beat is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion.